On this level, play as Ron and Hermione as Harry's Broom is being jinxed by Snape.
- As you start the level, you will be on a platform with stairs by it - go down the stairs
- You should see some stacked boxes, so use Wingardium Leviosa on them to clear the way
- Walk through the way you just cleared and go right
- When you reach a certain point the area you are in will explode. There is a broom beside you, so ride across Note: Neither character can control it well but anyone whom can ride it can hover.
- Find some Pipes and complete them with Wingardium Leviosa, then use either Scrabbles or Crookshanks to get past them
- The Girl on the platform will be petrified of either of the creatures causing her to run away
- The fear of the Girl involves her knocking some Quidditch balls to destroy a nearby platform with a staircase Build-It on
- Piece 1: Move the Blue Piece out of the way, then place the Yellow piece into the gap it fits
- Piece 2: Now place the Green piece so that the bit that sticks out is above the Yellow one like in the diagram
- Piece 3: Finally place the Blue piece so it leans on the Green piece
- Now get a move-on and climb up the stairs!
- Move along and destroy the Broom Stands, using the pieces to build a Bookshelf
- Use Hermione to open it, causing an axe to come out and smash the wall beside you
- Walk along until you see your second Staircase Mini-Build
- Piece 1: Place the Green piece in the little trench on the right
- Piece 2: Place the Blue piece on the Left side
- Before you advance, shoot the orange cover, then shoot the Orange Painting it reveals; this will get rid of the Slytherin Boy that was blocking you
- Go to the far right and activate the Bookshelf
- Place the platforms that come out onto the Purple hooks above you
- Build the Brown Staircase and climb as high as you can
- Shoot the Torch Statue and he will light the fireworks that will destroy the blockage that stopped you from advancing to accomplish the level
- Go through and complete the level!